Bible Trivia is an extraordinary method to energize support in your bible study for beginners class. Utilize these inquiries and answers in your next class. Present the inquiries to the class and check whether the group can aggregate give the right answers. Give the Bible stanza as a piece of information to urge the study group to survey the Bible, read the verse, and find the right answer.
Bible Trivia Question #1:
- What instrument is played in Heaven?
- From the King James Bible, Revelation 14:2
- Answer: The harp.
- What did Paul say is the best of every single profound blessing?
- From The KJV, 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Answer: Love (noble cause)
Bible Trivia Question #3:
- What streams in the place where there are the Canaanites?
- From The King James Bible, Exodus 3:8
- Answer: Milk and Honey
- Where does a silly man fabricate his home?
- From The KJV, Matthew 7:26
- Answer: On sand.
Bible Trivia Question #5:
- Who planted the main nursery on earth?
- From The King James Bible, Genesis 2:8
- Answer: God.
- On what slope in Jerusalem did Solomon assemble the Lord’s Temple?
- From The KJV, 2 Chronicles 3:1
- Answer: Mt. Moriah
- What nation was Moses’ spouse from?
- From The King James Bible, Exodus 2:16-21
- Answer: Midian
- When Elisha appealed to the Lord what befell the Syrian warriors?
- From The KJV, 2 Kings 6:18
- Answer: They got visually impaired.
- What was the name of the kid who vanquished the Philistines most prominent warrior?
- From the King James Bible, 1 Samuel 17:48-50
- Answer: David
- When the 6th seal was broken, what shading did the moon become?
- From the KJV, Revelation 6:12
- Answer: Red, the shade of blood.